The Victorian State Government has announced an addition to the business support fund where eligible businesses within Melbourne and Mitchell Shire can access a $5,000 grant.
In general the eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Operate a business with an address located in one of the metropolitan Melbourne LGAs or Mitchell Shire
- Be a participant in the Jobkeeper program
- Employ people and registered for WorkSafe
- Annual payroll less than $3m in 2020 (ungrouped basis)
- Registered for GST and hold an ABN
We encourage clients to visit the Business Victoria website and applying by clicking on the following link: Business Support Fund.
Also on offer is the night-time economy support program targeting the hospitality sector. Whist eligibility criteria and available funding are not yet available, we encourage all of our clients in the sector to register their interest by using the following link: Night-time Economy Support Program.