I grew up in Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs. I went to Deakin University where I obtained my Bachelor of Commerce degree, majoring in both accounting and finance. I am married with two beautiful children and because of these children I work part time at Charman Partners.
What Do I Do At Charman Partners?
I am an accountant in Wayne’s team. I have been at Charman Partners since 2001. I enjoy working with the people here at Charman Partners. I also enjoy working closely with our clients.
Things I Enjoy
- I love spending time with family and friends
- Summer and the warm weather (especially on those holidays)
- Good books
- Most outdoor activities. I enjoy swimming, using our jetski, going camping (as long as there are amenities close by, I need some little luxuries)
- Baking – I have a shocking sweet tooth to satisfy
- Dentists (probably because of that shocking sweet tooth!)
- Scary rides – common sense now prevails much to the annoyance of my daredevil son